January 10, 2011

New Year: 2011

As the beginning of a new year falls upon us we often make unrealistic goals and ambitions. After reflecting on what it is I deem most important to me in my life, I feel that I can simply state one goal for 2011: To be a better me. It encompasses all that I want to work on as well as what I need to work on.

Being A Better:

  • Wife
  • Mother
  • Daughter, Daughter-in-law
  • Sister, Sister-in-law
  • Friend
  • Person in general (less negativity, broadening my horizons)
  • Student (to quit procrastinating on big projects)
  • Missionary (by simply writing and sharing my testimony)
  • Listener (not only to others, but my self as well)

By simply focusing on being a better me I know that my family and those around me will be happier. And, I believe everyone could use some more happiness in their life. :)

Cheers to 2011.

No comments: