August 29, 2011

Destressing & Decluttering

Tonight as I sat in our house folding the seven loads of laundry that were washed and have been sitting in my living room since last night I began to think about what is important and what I can cut out of my life. Facebook, my great and wonderful old friend, I decided needed to leave. I check it all the time just because I am bored and its so convenient from my phone... seriously, it was a huge waste of time. There are so many things I need to get accomplished through out the day and Facebook just distracts me. So as of today I have deactivated my account. It is kind of of a relief. I feel like I have to think about other things to do besides stalk people on Facebook, and lets be honest you know you do it too. I still have a blog (obviously) and twitter and pinterest. I think that is enough social media/networking for me. I am just excited to get back into blogging and keeping a written record of what happens in our family.

Tonight: A & C found some flashcard puzzle pieces I had bought a couple semesters ago. We spent a good 15 minutes sitting in their room looking at the pictures and spelling out the words. It was so exciting to see them make connections and learn. I love those little guys and the awesomeness that they produce on a daily basis. Best thing ever!

This morning, I woke up to a cheerleader in my bed. His name is Cooper and this was his cheer: "I'm Big! I'm Strong! I'm big and strong!" Followed by him falling down and laughing hysterically. He continued this cheer over and over until I decided to get out of bed and feed him.

No comments: