So as they were faced with daily things they had to do, they changed it saying they get to do it instead.
What a wonderful lesson! He then told us he was so happy that he woke up that morning and thought to himself "I GET to go help Kevin."
It has been a topic that has stuck with me all week. I think about it every time I am doing something.
This week I thought:
- to go to school and further my education.
- raise two little boys who are amazingly smart.
- live in a house with running water and provides my family with shelter.
- to live the rest of eternity with an amazing man.
- to talk to my family and loved ones.
- to cook for my family. (even if it makes a mess)
- to complete work for school that exhibits the type of student/teacher I am/will be.
- to have engaging conversations with my professors.
- to make a difference :)."
I love the simplicity of changing the letter O to an E and creating a whole new perspective of my life.
So, I challenge whoever reads this to make the change too. Instead of thinking you've got to do something, state to yourself you get to do it. It will change your life :)
|be your own super hero|